Sightseeing with private guides
See the best of Prague in the most informative and fun way possible: with a private tour guide.
Private guides of Art of Your Travel present a selection of professionals and interesting personalities and most of them are my old school mates from the Prague Information Service, quality local school for Official Prague Guiding License; which we all sucessfully graduated. They all have a good sense of humor and good knowledge of Prague's history, architecture & pubs!
Why a tour with a private tour guide?
- You don't want to waste your money on audio guides or mass tourist group tours
- Your private guide has an expanded knowledge of the stories behind the buildings, conflicts in history, legends and most of all, your private guide is passionate about Prague
- You will be learning and have fun at the same time
- Art of Your Travel can organise your tour to fit in with your holiday budget.
Price per hour for a tour guide „/Walking tour“
- 1 person: 500,- CZK (20 EUR, 16 GBP)
- 2 to 3 people: 700,- CZK (28 EUR, 23 GBP)
- 4 to 6 people: 800,- CZK (32 EUR, 27 GBP)
- 7 to 9 people: 900,- CZK (36 EUR, 30 GBP)
- 10 or more people: upon request
- Rates for private tours are set per hour and depend on the size of your group - you share the price.
- Children under 15 for free
- 30% DEPOSIT REQUIRED TO BE PAID IN ORDER TO CONFIRM THE RESERVATION
- Terms & Conditions